2015 AMSN 24th Annual Convention Information
September 24-27, 2015
Las Vegas, NV
The Academy of Medical-Surgical Nurses (AMSN) provides the premier educational event for the med-surg specialty – the AMSN Annual Convention.
The Annual Convention is designed to give you education on evidence-based learning, research, and knowledge, and a chance to make connections with other med-surg nurses.
- Call for Abstracts
- Who Should Attend the Convention?
- Why Attend?
- Exhibiting & Other Opportunities
- Recent Conventions
- Notify Me!
Call For Speaker and Poster Abstracts
AMSN is pleased to announce the Call for Abstracts for our Annual Convention in 2015.
- Speaker submissions are open until October 30, 2014.
- Poster submissions are open until May 15, 2015.
Who Should Attend the Convention?
- Clinical nurses
- Nurse educators
- Nurse managers
- Clinical nurse specialists
- Nurse practitioners
The AMSN Convention will help you improve patient care and connect with other nurses who share your compassion and commitment.
- Increase your knowledge
- Learn the latest innovations in nursing
- Fine-tune your skills
- Transform your practice through evidence-based learning
Get prepared to come to our upcoming AMSN Annual Convention and browse recent conventions.
Exhibiting & Other Opportunities
View Exhibiting & Other Opportunities at the 2014 AMSN 23nd Annual Convention.