Umass Memorial Medical Certification Review Course
May 19, 2021 2:00 pm to May 20, 2021 10:30 pm
Registration opens March 16, 2021 10:45 pm
Medical Surgical Nursing Certification Review Course
May 19 & 20, 2021
Virtual Zoom meeting ID link will be sent to participants via email 1 day prior to the review course
- Hosted by Nursing Professional Development
- This two-day course is an overview of interventions that medical-surgical nurses use to promote quality of life for their clients. Taking this course will provide those taking the medical-surgical certification exam with information necessary for success and will include practice exam questions.
- For those not taking the test, the course provides an excellent review of the body systems and nursing interventions.
- Earn 14 CNE Contact Hours
- Presented by Caroline Ashman MSN, RN, CMSRN
- Registration is Required:
- Register online: https://umassmemorial.regfox.com/amsn-crc - $250
- UMass Memorial Healthcare Employees - $50
- For questions email: firstname.lastname@example.org