Certified Nurses Day is March 19 - Celebrate Your CMSRNs!
CMSRNs, How Will You Celebrate Certified Nurses Day on March 19?
Certified Nurses Day™ is an annual day of recognition for and by healthcare leaders dedicated to nursing professionalism, excellence, recognition, and service.
Every March 19, employers, certification boards, education facilities, and healthcare providers celebrate and publicly acknowledge nurses who earn and maintain the highest credentials in their specialty. Certified Nurses Day™ honors nurses worldwide who contribute to better patient outcomes through national board certification in their specialty.
We're super excited to celebrate our amazing Certified Medical-Surgical Registered Nurses (CMSRN) on this special day!
Make sure you follow us on social media (our channels are linked below), check your email, and stay on the lookout for cool surprises and announcements!
Here are just a few things you can do to get involved on the big day:
Take Part in the #CMSRNPinDrop
Just use hashtag #CMSRNPinDrop when you post a picture of you with your CMSRN lapel pin, and tell us one thing that you love about being a CMSRN! We'll be selecting several lucky pin-droppers throughout the day on March 19 for some really sweet surprises.
Bring It During the Med-Surg Swag Share! #CMSRNSwagShare
Are you a CMSRN with lots of CMSRN, med-surg, or "I love med-surg nursing" swag?
We see you over there in your "Med-Surg Nurse 4-Life" shirt.
Just take a pic of you (or your pet ) wearing or holding your CMSRN pride item, and share it to your social media with #CMSRNSwagShare, and you could get a little special something from us.
How Health Care Organizations Can Celebrate Their CMSRNs on Certified Nurses Day:
- Place display ads in newspapers and community letters with a CMSRN honor roll
- Send a postcard of appreciation to each CMSRN in your facility or department
- Offer gifts or gift certificates to CMSRNs toward local restaurants, scrubs, etc.
- Have a CMSRN certification drive at your organization, facilitated by CMSRNs
- Create a video or a photo montage of appreciation for the nurses to post to social media and share
- Grab some med-surg nurses swag to give to your nurses here