Official Sweepstakes Rules and Regulations
AMSN’S NurseCon at Sea Cruise with Nurse Blake Sweepstakes
This sweepstakes is for a cruise package which includes balcony suite, all food, entertainment, conference events & activities, parties, continuing education, taxes, fees, and gratuities, all aboard Royal Caribbean's Independence of the Seas.
Winner and guest will need a valid passport and are responsible for transportation to/from the ship located in Ft Lauderdale, FL. The winner must be over 21 and the guest is required to be at least 18 at the time of the cruise. In the unfortunate situation that cruises are not running in 2021, the winner will receive a credit that can be used for another Nurse Blake NurseCon over the next three years.
Official Rules and Regulations
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This AMSN Campaign is open to those who are 21 as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Staff and boards of AMSN, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of AMSN as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.T
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted starting on OCTOBER 7, 2020, 8:00 PM, EASTERN TIME and ending OCTOBER 21st, 11:59 PM, EASTERN TIME. All entries must be postmarked by OCTOBER 21st, 11:59PM, EASTERN TIME, and received by OCTOBER 29, 11:59 PM, EASTERN TIME. Winners will be announced by AMSN on OCTOBER 30th, 2020.
4. How to Enter: All AMSN Virtual Convention 2020 attendees are automatically entered into the sweepstakes. To otherwise enter, send your name, address, email address and phone number to AMSN, 200 East Holly Ave, Sewell, NJ, 08080, United States. Mail-in entries must be postmarked by October 21st, 11:59PM Eastern time, and received by no later than Oct 29th, 2020 11:59 PM. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of AMSN. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, mail in ballots, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of AMSN.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive NurseCon Cruise Package for two (2) people valued at $2,778. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. Travel to and from Fort Lauderdale, FL is the responsibility of the winner. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by AMSN.Winner and guest will need a valid passport and are responsible for transportation to/from the ship located in Ft Lauderdale, FL. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at AMSN’s discretion. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation travel to the port of departure, any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for AMSN to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of AMSN. Winner will be notified by email and/or telephone within five (5) days following selection of Winner. AMSN shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT AMSN‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this sweepstakes, You understand and agree that AMSN, anyone acting on behalf of AMSN, and AMSN’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: AMSN reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond AMSN ’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, AMSN may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by AMSN. AMSN reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. AMSN has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different physical or IP addresses; multiple entries from the same household, or computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, AMSN reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless AMSN and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF The United States of America AND New Jersey /Gloucester County, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in New Jersey/Gloucester County having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: AMSN, 200 East Holly Ave, Sewell, NJ, 08080, United States. Requests must be received no later than November 9th, 2020, 11:59 PM Eastern Time.
14. The Campaign hosted by AMSN is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or LinkedIn.